Let’s Roll Recycling Team (3)
The Saskatchewan Waste Reduction Council is hiring three students to be part of the Let’s Roll Recycling Team. These individuals will carry out promotional and educational activities on behalf of the City of Saskatoon.
Duties will include:
- Participate in Saskatoon community events with the Let’s Roll Recycling Education Unit, interacting with the public and providing education on the City’s recycling and waste reduction programs.
- Investigate potential events for the Recycling Education Unit and handle logistics for participation
- Provide support to Saskatoon community events as required
- completed two years of University study
- interpersonal skills
- organizational skills
- ability to work as part of a team
- interest / training in environmental studies an asset
- clean driving record
- experience driving with a trailer an asset
The positions require working some evenings and most weekends during the summer.
Duration: May 13 – August 30 (16 weeks)
Wage: $16/hour, 35 hours/week
To apply, email cover letter and resume to Joanne Fedyk at [email protected]
Application deadline: February 16 2019